Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Question for the group...

=>

On July 26, 2011 AMEC completed an Updated Resource Estimate for the Schaft Creek Project, which is contained in a NI 43-101 technical report. The AMEC technical report supercedes the Resource and Reserve Estimates set out in the technical report referred to as the Preliminary Feasibility Study. Copper Fox is currently working on the feasibility study for the Schaft Creek Project and there is no certainty that results of the Preliminary Feasibility Study will be realized. Until the feasibility study is completed, there are no current mineral reserves for the Schaft Creek Project.

<=

I am in CUU for 200K at a $2.59 (yah I know...) There is no doubting the goodness of our expanding resource size/grade, environmental and native relations, port access, coming NTL and experienced management/deep pockets, etc. however the key is unlocking this value via a respectable BFS... This will not only trigger Tech to make its back-in decision, but set the price bar for CUU's stake.

I highlighted some text from the news release. Any opionion on whether this is just standard "disclaimer speak"? That is my assumption.

Hopefully BFS is being delayed because an opportunity to strengthen it has presented itself - (hence Ernesto's latest round of PPs?) - and not due to "challenging" new obstacles that surprised them?

At any rate, great potential value. I am keen to see it unlocked and sold off for the highest price negotiable.

New Message
Please login to post a reply