Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We are begining to exceed Galore without the giant capex and other logistical problems. We have sufficient grades to go mining for Silver so I expect this will be included in the reRE. I expect we may want to redo the bfs because the grades in the North will continue to produce thick bands of silver and I expect our gold to go up.

Because these are spread out a bit in the brechia systems we are using wieghted averages that appear to be lower in value. The reality is the opposite. 1600 grams followed by 200 grams. If we just went in there for the best of the grades we could have a 10 year life of high value. Given the mineral mix it's hgard to ignore the copper and moly! So are we a precious metals operation or a large scale open pit? If we keep hitting swarms our thinking might change. Sure, well still go large scale but the concentrates will be viewed differently.

New Message
Please login to post a reply