Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A great news release adding more pounds in the ground. The confirmation of the BFS delay, poor market sentiment today and drop in copper prices hit the s/p but this is an opportunity to buy more! Looking forward to loading up the TFSA some more.

I think it would be difficult for short or medium time-frame traders (as previously posted by Orcin). There is great volatility and macroeconomics in play here. If you're here till the end (like me) then it's easier to sit back and watch Elmer's business acumen present itself. He is highly respected and the sequence of events are not without serious thought and planning. Delays are unfortunate but appear out of Elmer's hands. At this stage of the game, it appears that Elmer is doing everything possible to force Teck's hand before the resources get proved up even more.

I remember reading a post on SH that the most difficult thing is to do absolutely nothing. If you believe in the company then just hold onto your shares and let the company do it's job - the management is top notch, have not sold a share and continue to add value.

Again, thanks to all the great posts today by the longs (you know who you are). It helps to keep our "eyes on the prize."

New Message
Please login to post a reply