Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The revised resource estimate will be a game changer. Expanded Paramount deposit, increased grades, silver inclusion. But then, we knew it would be because Elmer basically told us so with the March Aerial and then fall TITAN surveys and his 2011 drill program. I would expect the BFS and final 2011 drill results will be out by the end of January, and the Teck clock will start. Elmer will want to start the clock as soon as possible. Teck will take most, if not all of the 120 days. Ernesto & Co. will not sell until the revised estimate is out, and Teck will try to keep other suitors away by not disclosing its hand under the option agreement. Teck will need the revised estimate for its stock value and to justify its rather large take-out of the Schaft deposit to its shareholders and possible partners in the deal. I'm betting CUU will be left with cash/or cash +Teck shares to be distributed for the sale of its portion of the Schaft Creek deposit, and left with the rest of the mineral claims, for which Teck and partners will hold a first right of refusal. The question then will be - do we keep CUU and put some money aside for drilling and proving value over the next few years while Teck builds its mine, or sell CUU to the highest bidder? Either way, Ernesto and the rest of the shareholders will have received a huge return on their investment in the Schaft deposit, and those longs that want to keep their CUU shares for the "second coming" will have that option if we are not bought out.

I love this stock. What is behind Door Number 1, 2 or 3 is all good and just keeps getting better as the hard information rolls in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply