Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't understand the (WG or ES?) comment: "You could look at it as being 2.5 to 3 billion in revenue." Look at what? The new data or the complete set of old and new data? Revenue? Are we talking net revenue LOM or NPV or ... Sorry, I am confused.

From 408 to 415 we gained 2.5 -3 billion so that adds about 3 years more higher grade to the pit.

The comment about the gold was a continuation of a previous discussion. Due to the length of that conversation I just posted the highlight. It is in fact exactly what you excpect to find in this type of system. The issue was that the hole was for condemnation! So our garbage is high grade. More importantly, I thought the geology heading north would show more brechia. Some late but we would also find mineralized zones under the recent geological events. My reasoning is simple and relates to what's in the big report on our area. Take RG for example. It is what I'd call a crumple zone. As the plates shifted there was some rotation and plunging. Then, later stages of events covered it over but not as one sheet. Read up on the Hickman event. While you'd expect thermal events such as Rainbow you also expect our main zone to occur. What should be considered is that the older stuff is to the Northwest. See faulting systems in the report. Here we should find much older brechia swarms at 70 meters going down. There is a contact area outside the crumple zones. That's where the cround is less broken up. The faulting coincides with the plate movement and what on a larger scale would be called hydrothermal swarms.

Finding 415 with late dykes tells us that we are at the edge. On the other side will be the older system. That's the money. Like I said, it a complicated story and all armchair geos should read the description a few times and let this sink in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply