Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is true and has important meaning.

We obviously want to role Liard into CUU. Elmer will be able to get the share holders if any lay outside our control to sell the royalty to us. That's step one. To make the deal clean this should be out of the way. So let's take stock. We have the port, the shares, the finance, the resource and the Teck deal. Seems to me like we are setting up everything someone needs to walk in and take over so they can negotiate from our position for a stake in the mine.

We can be pretty sure Teck will bring a friendly who will make an offer when Teck is ready but we want it very soon. I think Teck has next year in mind as the best time so they can do their other stuff. We want it this year. So we must break out the lipstick. By my count Elmer's dressed this one up real pretty. All we need is to drop the BFS. I godda real strong feeling that someone on the outside whispered in Elmer's ear about the new holes so we're putt'n them in the BFS. This should be done in Jan but Feb would make more sense. Then comes a preapproved offer and the game is over.

Now, Teck has to suspect this or possibly they've even been told. Should the new dance partner not be cozy with them then Teck may act to catch us off guard. The snap offer, intending to head off a bidding war. They would not know what the suitor had in mind so it would have to be pretty good. They need to do this because the control comes with cuu and lasts until every penny is earned back in and then and only then do they get to discuss the jv. A non-friendly might have in mind that Teck takes only 20% so they can try dilute Teck out to a royalty as per the contract. All's fair in love and war.

With a contracting mega supply of copper that scenario would be interesting to watch.

Teck, are you reading this? Even the mice can see this coming. lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply