Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Sittin here watching Crammer, bnn, lots of other stock news. Man oh man!!!

Now thinking about CUU, all and all. I still think CUU is the safe play right now.

The timing for the BFS to come out is good, by the time Teck goes in ( my opinion ) will be time to get your money. The manipulators think so too, bringing down the stock. Still think many had sold off for the tax end of CUU,( just hope it works out for ya) I still think in 30 days this stock will not be this low. We might average down a little more but the closer to the release of the BFS, the higher this stock will go. I think once Elmer put out the NR saying that the BFS will be out in the 1st Q.......people are assuming that the later end of 1st Q. I think its kinda playing russian roulett.

I guess the thing is what other possitive play`s are out their right now?

Im sure everyone here thinks that the NFS will be positive, so that should build the confidence in investors here. I for one , will by more , just gonna hold on tilll the end on the week. See what happens tomorrow and the word on what their going to do with the S&P.

Got to remember a few things folks. CUU is the furthest project to come on line, very few others are in our league.

thats the way I see it, Im sure i`ll get hell over this but if im wrong im wrong.

I just think their sre some on this board that are confused.

Vette used to put up super posts. Like what CUU has acomplished so far, very informative.

Wegogs put up a GREAT post this am. THat alone should have built more confindence with this stock. I know what im doing holding tight, too close to make a jump now and miss the boat !!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply