Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I appreciate their response and to be fair to them I am not going to copy their email but what they say is that the delay in completing the BFS is expected to be minor. While the new RE needs around 3 months to be completed, they do not want to delay the completion of the BFS any further.

It works out perfect...BFS comes out and will start the 120 days. During the 120 days nobody wants to sell because Teck could back in at anytime, day 5, day 10 etc. Anybody feel like a game of russian roulette with 120 bullets....

On top of that we know CUU will be completing the revised RE putting that much more pressure on Teck. Again...the selling should be limited.

All this during the best months of the year.

And as Webgog demonstrated earlier with (PV)..even if a stock is trading at 30 cents...Teck will pay 4$ if they think it's worth 4$, they won't even blink. Look at the 2 year chart:

http://www.stockhouse.com/financialtools/sn_overview.aspx?qm_symbol=V.PV

Schaft Creek is a much different animal, world class, just getting bigger and richer even out of the main zones shown by 415: Copper Fox Drilling Expands Paramount Zone with Intersection of 1.10% CuEq over 65m. (the Paramount zone / high grade starter pit just doubled) We're at the end of the mining process when it comes to juniors.

New Message
Please login to post a reply