Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Ive laid awake nights wishing we could use the in situ value for a buyout.....I think a lot of us would be retiring.

As much as Id like to think we will get about $5-6 bucks there is more potential based on the pending assays, the higher grade alone severly helps the economics of the project and resultantly our Capex, and if all works out Tecks Opex, there is more value here than one can simply put a dollar sign on....ergo I believe a buyout is imminent and I do believe we will be getting a very good price.

However, it all hinges on Ernesto. If he's satisfied with $3.50 then it looks like thats what were all getting. I for one believe Ernesto know what hes got here....potentially the hottest property in North America right now due to the coming Copper shortfall and how close we are to getting it to production.

Ive got a feeling we're going to start seeing money flooding the markets very early in the New Year. Id love to get paid out quick here...theres too many totally undervalued companies we could all lateral our profits in to for some exponential returns.

GLTA and Happy New Year,

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply