Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I know in prior years your broker may have transferred your shares to your TFSA at the day's low, but according to my BMO broker this year, they will transfer it at the price in effect at the time you give the order and will not do it at the end of the day using the day's low. Seems the CRA has sufficiently clouded the issue so that BMO for one is going the conservative route and using the stock price at the time of the order. As if CRA would ever check each TFSA - but you have to love the way they try to micro-manage our money. I suppose in a case where the share price goes up .50 cents in a day or more and the shares are sold later in the year for a big profit, it might be worth their effort, but ... do we ever get a break? Anyway, check with your broker first thing Tuesday morning if you are unsure.

New Message
Please login to post a reply