Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jan 05, 2012 09:23AM
Jan 05, 2012 10:21AM
Jan 05, 2012 12:31PM

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

Voltaire

Smart man.

I like negative posts personally....if I can debunk them with my own positive points then I merely reinforce in my mind my original statements. Kind of like a strong fortress repelling an attack to use an analogy, the more attacks it withstands the better fortress.

I personally dont place much thought around baseless posts and even less from bashers but at the same time, there has been an odd point or two brought up in the past that I did find worthy of merit.

My point is its up to us to filter the good from the bad info....we shouldnt be doing that for each other, good info you can take to heart, bad info you can just forget as its pretty easy to see it for what it is.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply