Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I was curious about this too. And also about Hoser. I didn't agree with what they were saying but surely they had the right to say it? I absolutely think this is a much better forum than SH as the lack of bashing makes the information much easier to read. But, there is rarely any actual contrarian view on here. I appreciate facts are king but if people have opinions based on facts they should be able to state them without fear. A discussion forum needs more than one point of view. It is the best way to learn when two knowledgeable people argue two different points of view. Maybe they weren't the most knowledgeable but I think giving them the boot was a bit extreme. Of course, they have have made posts that were since deleted that may have violated the 6 rules. Perhaps one of the hub leaders could fill us in?

bbay

New Message
Please login to post a reply