Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A bald faced question, Im currently sort of eager to see what the masses will fo with their profits from CUU.

In my own opinion I dont think a 5 bagger from these levels is out of the question, however im interested to see if anyone has any plans for the money they satnd to make. I use the sentance forward looking and in no terms whatsoever guaranteeing a buyout here.

I remember Vette going off once about exponential gains in the face of a lateral move into another specualtive stock, personally I do feel this is the right route. Theres too many other good stocks out there right now, if you took 5x your money from CUU and reinvested it and got another 2x thats like 10x your money. Theres another factor behind CUU which cant be ignored: you will have a tonne of cash when there are lots of other excellent resource plays to put that cash in. There are other CUU's waiting to happen.

Im curious to see as to what other people think the bost stocks are to lateral in to. A good discussion on this topic would give all of us the chance at a well discussed, dissected stock to move our money over to.

Anyone game on eliciting a pick for the rest of us here?

I do have my own picks...although one is painfully obvious.....however Id choose to see what other people say before showing my cards...although I will show them.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply