Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I agree, the BFS will quantify the feasibility within an accuracy that warrants funding and developing the deposit into a mine. The BFS will tell us if we go forward or go back and keep drilling.

Is is reasonable to think that the RE2 would be produced within the 120 day window, which would add to the quantifiable worth of Copper Fox.

What would they be willing to pay for the non quantified "district"?

Silver Silver Silver....I don't know why Elmer would not want to include the Ag in the calculations. They are reporting it in the most recent assay results and somewhere in the most recent MD&A a price to complete some re-assays was mentioned and was pittins to do. I just hope Tetra Tec who is doing the RE2 can rationalize including the silver!

I mean the silver is part of the value of the Fox and I agree, it seems like the difference between +ve and -ve mining costs. IMO it needs to be in the reporting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply