Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Seeing the BFS has already been delayed going on 8 months now, "what if"it was delayed yet again. Instead Elmer puts out results of 2011 drill assays say Jan, Feb and then tells us the bfs will be delayed in order to do a new RE 'new assays great of course'. New RE due in june . By this time we have started a new drill season to prove up the monster resource I truly believe we have here not only one of the largest but the largest in North America. This way we could slow down the BFS to lets say Dec, by then we would have new drill results from 2012 season possibly a power agreement with BC hydro . Get permits to build road in early 2013,'''''Buyout'''''''' for our 25% by march 2013. Would love to see us get full value for this deposit and I believe Elmer %Erenesto want this too. By that I believe full value to be $7 to $12 possibly more with 2011 %2012 drill results. Buyout in march 2013 would give Teck time to build road & transmission line ready for BC hydro to come online in spring of 2014. Since I consider this to be a part of my retirement package I am willing to wait an extra 14 months for a proper payout for being loyal to this stock to the end. Thanks too Prospect, Golfyeti, Foxyroller, Cuuvette350, Webgogs, Metacomet, Canadagrant, Chappy & others. I don;t post but Iread your post every day. Probability of things playing out this way are probably very low but I believe this would be in the best interest of us longs,we would have the Euro crisis behind us by 2013 & a fresh american administration. Plus I retire Aug 1 2013, what could be a better way to go out. But please do not bet your future on my hopes or opinions . Slyfox 'Steve58 on SH '

New Message
Please login to post a reply