Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Good to see the bashers following me even on agora. Perhaps they miss the portfolio advice.

Read my comments again. That list is the recommended buy list for TFSA's by a group of big investors. Jrs get no respect because they just don't run like well oiled machines. The big investors blame management and rightly so in large part. It's one thing to miss with a hole but quite another to miss a BFS by a year. I have discussed this a great length with Elmer so he knows my views. Yes, we have found way more than expected but at what point do you concede that your choice of company failed to uphold its reputation and hire someone else. For me, 2 months would do it. Our assays are terribly late and the BFS falls into the catagory of "you gotta be kidding".

In my group there are only a few of us who will venture into the Jrs. Our dd is meticulous but we still get burned once in a while. This is gambling. I do hold cuu but with this track record I will not sell my daughters education fund and invest it here. I would be happier if cuu said they wanted a 50/50 with Teck and were going to offer 1% dividend. Then I'd be comfortable with a ten year outlook. I am not comfortable with a 10 year exploration process. If we do not get the BFS out before the Greek default which is right around the corner I will explore other options and I know of 5 million worth of shares that will do the same. It's unlikely we will stick around into May.

Last month I forcast the false rise in the market that you are witnessing now. Under this is the Greek default, MF Global and a bunch of other stuff that's beginning to surface. QE3 will arrive late and so it will be better to be in CAD or bullion because there will be a lot of bargains to be had. CUU may be one of them depending on what they manage to get out the door. I don't like the brinkmanship being played with a major upheaval of the markets. A number of people have been told the BFS will come in Feb. Well, it had better come with a deal in hand. While I suspect that is exactly what Elmer is up to I would prefer that this was better communicated through the company's actions.

Where is our update spelling out the years intended activities? Am I being to much of a task master to ask for some direction from the company? When companies fail to get the paper work out I get nervous and so do others who understand the importance of it. How long will the assays be delays due to holidays and a very slow company? I have seen other Jrs get their results faster than us. What's going on with that? After 2 years of this I would expect some action on the problem. (Yes, I know he's saving money on the shipping cost). Again, time is running out fast.

The problems that are coming are going to run us over like a steam roller. And, not just us but everybody. So in times like this we take dividends over growth. Growth is sought in companies like Teck but it's most devidends the big guys seek. The other thing to bear in mind with the list is the depth of those companies. If we sell of 5 million shares each it doesn't sink the price much. By comparison if 5 million leaves cuu it will probably be followed by more because the sp will dive. That's going to leave a stink in the air so the sp will stay down. TD will make sure of that.

I'm sharing this with everyone because it's not my life if I have to sell. For some it is. I don't have a problem giving them a heads up.

New Message
Please login to post a reply