Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

They are holding for as long as it takes. Even if that means 5 years. They both have deeper pockets than most and also do so to keep up appearences. What if they started selling? They would lose a lot more than the rest of us. It would trigger a landslide. There's a lot less importance in what a few people like us do.

March 16 will give me a good idea what I will do. If the meetings are positive I may buy more local business interests, perhaps more realestate. If not, I might by more local gold. If cuu delivers some goods I might increase my holdings. I still have TFSA money here that I don't trade. I have reduced my trading account to 50,000 shares but I might want to increase it. Time will tell.

As for people who have blood sweat and tears in the project I suspect they would go down with the ship if it came to that. I just can't see Ernesto ever letting that happen.

See Greek Debt Default: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/17/us-greece-idUSTRE80F0H120120117

They should survive April but by May the game is over for them. As for MF Global, that's just the tip of the berg. With more stuff like this in the pipe I want to be in cash or bullion. My long term stuff has the strength to ride it out. I will reduce those too just for the liquidity when the bargains come around in late Fall. This year is shaping up to be another nail biter just like 08 and last year.

On the liquidity subject. Darn good thing cuu doesn't need to worry about money. I do see a bunch of other companies failing. This is all part of the hyper inflation scenario. Starve the explorers causing supply disruptions 10 years out then complain that there's a shortage which drives up the prices.

New Message
Please login to post a reply