Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Here's something for you to think about.

We get the BFS for the PDAC. No deal comes. Greek default is next. It looks like it's going to get real messy. Spain announces gold confiscation. The North gets real mad. Comex disintigrates because it's involved with the MF Global scandal. Still no deal comes. USA says QE 3 will take 2 months. Italy starts to crumble. France and Germany refuse to shell out more. All the talking heads say a crash is coming.

Do you hold while all the money leaves the Jr markets? Do you hold as people rush to the USD driving down metals and stalling the equities in general? If you did you would now be looking at holding for a very long time. I like to trade. I would leave my long account in till the cows came home but I would have sold my cash account a long time ago. It takes balls of steel to do it but it pays off more often than not.

On the bright side. Elmer says the BFS will be there before the PDAC. I guess his calls got good responces. So now we watch the price and see what happens.

New Message
Please login to post a reply