Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So far I have seen several valuations of what a possible buyout price could be and the methods used to come up with those .My question is how do you factor into a buyout price the vast amount of the property that remains undrilled .Surely Mr. Stewart has considered the possibility that there could be more than one Shaft Creek and that a buyout cannot be based solely on the present RE.

The assumption by the bashers at SH that this discovery is only worth $2-$3 and that is the most Teck would pay irks me.

I've stated that i would be happy with $4-$5a share but that's just me. I'm sure there are many here that have offered opinions of higher valuation.

So , for the more informed does Mr. Stewart put this on the table when negotiating with Teck and how much could this add to the value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply