Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We have so much overdue news and hopefully a reasonably hard target date for the BFS that the SP is sure to launch. The float is so tight that in my opinion any positvenews will jet the SP upwards. I have to think that the sell on + news days are behind us. The European economic situation seems to be stabilizing..think Greece first of several. If Iran doesn't self correct then the West will punish them in a way that is long overdue. A spike in oil prices will almost certainly be mitigated by increased output from numerous OPEC producers. No love for Iran in the Middle East. Some poster have speculated about the deficit of information from the magnetics and titan surveys. This has also peaked my curiousity and I have to think that E & E have a plan to maximize benefits. Anyways too much coffee this morning and the days are growing longer except for CUU.......Regards to all. JMHO Kerry/kcopper9

New Message
Please login to post a reply