Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jan 22, 2012 04:03PM
Jan 22, 2012 04:37PM
Jan 22, 2012 06:37PM
Jan 22, 2012 09:53PM

Posted this on SH but since this is where all the share holders are now, here it is.

Just got back from the conference. Had a 20 min chat with Elmer and Jason. Got there early and was a good thing because later on the booth was swamped.

My thoughts about the chat are as follows.

Jason is definitely the PR guy, very frendly, slick,. He reads Stockhouse a bit but only when he needs a laugh.

Elmer is quiet but knows his stuff. Never reads bull boards, too busy.

Right now they are really busy getting the feasibility study out. As many as 4 different contractors(40 people) working on it right now. It is taking more time than they thought but it is very important to get everything right the first time. Not all that interested in what the average retailer wants him to do. He knows the direction the company should go and that's the way it is going. Says a lot of retailers don't understand the geology. He also mentioned this deposit is much larger than even he anticipated.

Every new drill hole has higher Cu and Au and twice as much moly.

Not sure if it was a slip or not but in his presentation he mentioned that they hope to have the feasibility study out in the first quarter of this year. Hopefully not another delay.

He said that there has been interest from big investors but they are reluctant to jump in because of the range of options there will be, when and if, Teck backs in. Too many questions now.

Teck isn't working directly with them but review everthing and know what is in the FS to date.

The feeling I got was they want Teck to back in and want this settled as much and as fast as we do.

One other thing was I asked him about the -32 cents to produce a pound of copper in the PFS. He said to be cautious about that because they aren't given near as much flexability for a FS (%+-). My gut feeling was that the claims by some of a much better negative # may not come true.

Thats all I can think of for now.

Good luck to everyone who owns shares in CUU.

Jan 23, 2012 12:47AM
Jan 23, 2012 01:11AM
Jan 23, 2012 01:20AM
Jan 23, 2012 10:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply