Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hey guys and girls,

Has the board discussed Teck maybe increasing their stake in the Galore project since Nova Gold announced they might be reconsidering? Maybe they will aquire Nova Golds portion of the project and just develope it, if it is large enough project to satisfy them, thus leaving us 100% of Shaft Creek. Or is the 75% of Shaft Creek just to good a deal to pass up, especially if it is in close proximity. How invested are they in that project compared to the developement of shaft creek? Would they tackle both projects at once? With the hiring announcement posted earlier tonight it is clear that they intend to keep moving forward at Galore Creek.

This is going to extremely exciting to see what will happen with CUU. With Teck or not I just hope to get above my 2.07 cost average :) hopefully much more though. Either way I am smiling all the way to the end. This has been a interesting, fun, long, long ride!

Good luck to all and thanks so much to everyone that spent time at the Vancouver show providing us with all the info.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply