Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I hate to say this but this board is really starting to lose it's way. It was so much better than SH with informed comments and opinions but now it just seems to be a cheerleading party. Every single post is praising CUU, the world and each other. One line posts saying nothing but 'Go, CUU, go' are being recommended like crazy. There are still great posts here like the reports from Vancouver but they are getting swamped by the constant cheers.

I think WG is getting unfairly picked on and while I don't agree with all he says, I enjoy reading his posts. I may have missed his posts on moving to a ranch in the hills but his strategy on buying Teck is a sound one. Just because someone is not positive on the world economy does not make them bashers. I think the world economy sucks and may not recover in it's current form but I am still all in with CUU. There are levels of negativity and ignoring negative views is asking for trouble with future investing. Willy Nilly made some great points in his post and I think the more experienced posters here should listen to what he says and take more responsibility.

Apologies for the rant but all this positivity is exhausting

I am going to lie down now with a damp towel on my head........

GLTA bbay

New Message
Please login to post a reply