Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is a repeat of last year. Last year the sellers only sold a bit then stopped short of a dump. The one guy who sold everything got back in a month ago then sold over the last week or so. We discussed the BFS and now he thinks he will get back in Monday if nothing happens. That tells me we will go up and the chance of selling is slim. That also means no cheap shares.

I'm positioned comfortably for either event. I can wait a year and not get freaked if the world unravels. I can also get back my position with only a small cost. Safe is better than sorry. I think we all know the company will drop the BFS on us soon. Not in Q2+. They know they can't wait.

Why dividend stocks? Not everyone cancelled their divs during the 08 crash. Teck is on I hold for growth. I also own Cat and stuff like Algonquin Power. Look who's popping now! When I don't need the money it gets rolled back into shares and when the are down I get more shares cheap. That doesn't apply so much to Teck during the down times. But, at the bottom of a crash guess what I recommend? That's right, Teck and other semi growth companies. Who comes out of it first? The semi growths. Then they can be sold and the money can go to full div co's. Of course some goes to specs like cuu and hpy. What you don't see me do is bet the farm. I'm to old for that.

You don't see me in a large spread of Jrs either. In fact, I own 4. That's it. CUU is the top dog because it has the PIG to weather an economic crash. But, it doesn't generate income when the market crashes. There's a lot of you counting on 1 pop to set you up for life. So ok, what will you do after? Roll it all into 1 Jr and risk losing everything? I think not. In fact, I think you'll do exactly what I'm doing. Taxes have to be considered.

Those who react negatively at the slightest warning are the shirt betters. You have no fall back position so you get alarmed. Please note that I did not say it was guaranteed to crash. I did warn you that one guy was going to sell and he did. No I did not give exact specifics nor arrange a buy with Ernesto as one person remarked. I did arrange other to buy on the open market. And they did. Just because I'm in a position to hedge my bet doesn't mean the sp will fall apart as the company fails to meet their stated time frame. I have Elmers word that they will get the BFS out this Q no matter what. That tells me it's already done and they are working on the trimmings. This turkey is baked. That means I will probably restore more of my position if the Greek issue begins to stabilize the EU.

We do own a farm. We have chickens now producing organic eggs. We are almost ready to start up our green house too. We bough horses of courses. Hay burners that is. They are a mode of transportation that can fill themselves up. See old post on buy the farm (SH). Nothing wrong with prevention. Ya, call us preppers if you like. We'll eat well if things go to pot. If the economy hold up then the town benefits by local organic products and we make money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply