Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Jan 27, 2012 01:56PM

Personally I think it has an excellent chance at a far better ROI that even CUU, I will explain.

Molybdenum is a hotly synthesized metal....and we have already pulled significant grades out of hole DDH-07. Molybdenum can ONLY come from a porphyry deposit. We have now confirmed the skarn, and coupled with significant VISIBLE mineralization close to surface, I think its only a matter of time. Plus we're still waiting on assays from hole 8 or 9, these are the ones that contained the visible mineralization. To top it off...chalcopyrite is a mineral heavy in copper content, and generally runs with gold and silver.

The zones are huge....you can fit Bingham Canyon (3.9 billion tonnes and the largest producing mine in north America) into the Boss property alone. The Boss lies at the "x" of two thrust faults, the La Caridad - Mineral park, and the Frontal Thrust belt, these faults have produced; Butte deposit (1.32 billion tonnes), Bingham Canyon (3.9 billion tonnes), Yerington (1.16 Billion tonnes), Bagdad (810 million tonnes operated by Freeport), Pumpkin Hollow (930 million tonnes and operated by Nevada Copper). We have some excellent rock underneath that property.

You can buy BXX at .135 right now.....I think its only a matter of time until its $1.00, moreover....we also have other amazing properties rolled under this company, most significantly the DOK which is 40km from Schaft Creek and already boasts 2 large geophysical anomalies.

I look at a lot of companies and I can assure you there isnt many Boxxers out there. It will probably be oversold when the flood of CUU profits from investors follow the management to BXX.

On top of everything look at where the Boss is positioned to existing infrastructure...its in a perfect place to eventually go into production as its extremely close to I-15 and existing power grids.

And dont forget that Freeport staked up around us.....we were in there first. Look at the Timmins mining camp with all the juniors staking up around the majors, this time we have a major staking up our bordering claims.

Care to explain where the joke is?

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply