Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Sorry......somehow hit enter and didnt get it all into one post....

I'll watch the progress from the sidelines and wont go near this until the company has a finacial restructure.

Go for it.

Its not all about the geography! Lvn on the other hand has 60ish million cash and a monster in Mexico. They have enough cash for all further activities and I believe will see a similar fate to canplates. I believe cuu has more near rearm potential than anything at the end of the day.

Both good companies but at the end of the day when one looks at potential going forward its really no comparison. .

Really.....when one sees a company like this valued as it is is a fantastic thing. Moreover when one had proof in the geology its only a matter of time. For the masses the beauty is that you can buy this super cheap right now. Dont waste this opportunity.

Eyes on the prize.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply