Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So it is possible that we won't get results for all of the holes? The delay could be that we haven't received results for holes that go beyond geotechnical drilling.

It's interesting from your quote, Chappy, that he says "One hole was drilled beyond the south end of the deposit but failed to provide adequate geological support to explain the target chargeability anomaly." That would seem to belie the 1:1 results to Titan results.

I'm just so focused on the Feasibility being released and hoping that Europe doesn't do something more dreadful to spoil our joy.

Here's my favourite European quote of the day: "Luxembourg Prime Minister Jean-Claude Juncker, Europe’s longest-serving leader and the head of the panel of euro finance ministers, summed up two years of crisis-fighting: “If I wasn’t optimistic you could have reported about my suicide months ago.”--Bloomberg BusinessWeek

New Message
Please login to post a reply