Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I appreciate your optimism. Why do you think the bfs would be out in advance and Teck acts before ?

My opinion is that the feasibility will be out before the PDAC. It's only logical to guess that it would. As for teck backing in, one of the reasons I've never sold was to avoid that risk. It's just part of my plan.

Teck could have always backed in early and still can, it's even stated on the web site:

Teck Option Agreement:

Teck may at any time elect to exercise the earn-back terms and conditions of the Option Agreement.

Now why would they act before....they already know the results, they already know the potential....why attract any competition and attention to this project, they should at least grab the 75% and then have CUU release the good news.

If I was Teck I would back in 1st..for the amount required...and then have CUU release the Feasibility. It would give the Teck sp a nice big bump...

New Message
Please login to post a reply