Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: how diversified is everyone? weekend ramblings while we wait...

Plan the trade and trade the plan. Recognize which part of this 'cycle' you are at... I think we saw it all last year. Make sure you look at the CUU charts near the end. If wasn't people's hard earned money at stake, it would be funny.

http://www.robertsinn.com/2011/10/22/a-story-of-fear-hope-panic-and-euphoria/

I am very 'overweight' in CUU paper. I got started in cuu in 2010 at 35 cents and have been adding up to about $2.40.

I got overweight by buying on the bigger dips anticipating that I could trade them quickly when the SP snapped back and hold or expand my core CUU. The dips turned into falling knives and my trades were under water. As a result I tied up a lot of extra cash in CUU that I could have used for elsewhere. I'll hold over selling for a loss if I believe in the fundamentals. I got a lesson in TA this summer though!

I am going to hold that extra weight in CUU paper till the end even though I am watching a lot of other good plays go by. We are too close for any games now. BFS could come monday for all we know.

I did dip into CCY earlier this week.

To me, the term "all in" means reaching that point of 'personal insanity' where you can't justify putting in anything more before calling yourself a gambler vrs an investor.

knowyourlimittradewithinit

New Message
Please login to post a reply