Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't know for sure ... Itrade is thru Scotia I believe. Scotia is coded 085 in the Level II trade summaries. See the Stock Quotes on the left of your Agoracom CUU screen and click Level II to see the last 40 or so trades. The last post I had showed Scotia trades about that time.

Some of the volume goes thru the other platforms like Alpha. I recently sold some other stock thru RBC (002) and it went thru the Alpha exchange.. that volume showed up on the TSXV (it was the only shares traded that day LOL) at the end of the day. Not sure how the other platforms work in this regard... Then there are the so called "dark trades"...

The fragulator shows the trading volume on the various platforms. Lit are the 'non-dark' trades or rather trades out in the open. It is all very confusing... and I don't understand much of it at all...

http://fragmentation.fidessa.com/fragulator/?fim=CUU.TV&glob=true&sign=BVHtAfb7HBFeWXTONfn2uwNRmcI

New Message
Please login to post a reply