Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Couldn't resist phoning this number. I spoke to a man from Phoenix who told me they were the IR people for CUU. They are anticipating some news releases shortly regarding some of the holes dug, before the BFS news release - they are still waiting on the Engineers. Mind you, he wasn't too happy hearing about CUU being discussed on the Agoracom site, in fact the tone of his voice changed from being upbeat to a little bit depressed I'd say. He feels it is being hyped too much and that it should be more realistic and more fairly balanced - all opinions count. Nevertheless he thought Stockhouse was too much the other way and bashing too much. When I said I'd be happy for a double - high of $2.75 and a buyout of $5.50 - he said you never know, that might happen, people need to be realistic. Make of that what you will! MTS

New Message
Please login to post a reply