Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I met Jason on a couple of occasions in the past (in Vancouver) and he was always very optimistic and upbeat about the company that he works for, CUUU. To suggest otherwise, based on some phone call, is just absurd. I think folks who call CUU to gain some knowledge and information about the company should stick to the facts if they choose to share their conversations with CUU staff, and please leave the behavioural interpretations that they think they gleaned from the conversation where it belongs, in their heads. I for one am not really intersted if so-and-so seemed to have been constipated during the conversation or maybe had too much coffee that morning. By the way this cuts both ways, if you know what I mean. JMO, I'll rest in peace now, OK after I'll have my morning dram.

New Message
Please login to post a reply