Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I totally agree with you, CUU is absolutely the safest junior on my radar, hence why I recommend it to risk averse people. My point is thus;

Even if you enter BXX at .34 youve lost half of all potential profit at that point than if you had bought it at .17. Although I suspect by the time the buyout comes around, and depending on these coming assays we'll be higher than that. Even Thom Calandra said he thinks mediocre grades would cause us to quintuple in a matter of days.

Just the way I see things and call them, did me well when they were calling me a crackpot buying CUU at .08. I would have made 50% of my total profit waiting til .16 to buy in.

I still own a position in CUU, not as big as it was following last springs run up but its still there. I have only sold CUU to buy BXX and thats it, and the only reason i did so was because I feel in the long run it will make a higher return on my investment. I agree there will be lots of entry point in BXX in the future, I just dont think theyll be this cheap, and this is the entry point where the most profit ends up being garnered.

Something to think about, but in no way or form should anyone thing Im implying CUU to be a bad stock. Boxxer does have the advantage of multiple properties with excellent targets however. Sell the Boss, retain my shares, sell the DOK retain my shares, sell the East Breccia retain my shares. You see what Im alluding to.

Only the market knows what will happen, for the rest of us its a forecast and nothing more.

Everyone will win on CUU, of this Im positive.

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply