Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

<!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->

Crane,

Could you please provide us with your qualifications that enabled you to analyze the market behavior of rich investors? Much appreciated!

Crane, I am not trying to be a smart ass (but a dram of Scotch could explain it), however these sorts of speculations about what EE may or may not do because he may or may not be a billionaire are really pointless. At the end of your argument where are you? Still not having a clue what will happen. If EE is not a billionaire yet, well he may want to be one and will act accordingly. If he already is a billionaire, well maybe he wants to be a bigger billionaire and will act accordingly.

Lets just stop trying to out guess what EE or ES or MS may do , they will do what ever is necessary to get a fair share for their shareholders and for themselves. I may be naïve (or inebriated) to think this way, but at least it keeps me in the realms of reality.

New Message
Please login to post a reply