Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Feb 09, 2012 11:47PM

THe BFS get handed to Teck. they have 120 days to make a chioce....In that 120 days, does the stock get haulted of can we still trade. Now I don`t know who would want to sell but you never know.

You would still be able to trade. Having the BFS, does not guaruntee anything yet.

Also, lets say you can trade in that 120 day, and the stock clibs to 7 or even 8 bucks ( just throw`in figures out their) .....then Teck says they will pay for less than the trade of the day? Can that happen?

I really doubt it will get that high without everyone knowing Teck's next move.

Or would they have to give share holders at least what the trade of the day is.....that is if we can trade for the 120 days?

They can offer whatever they want. The stock price at the time could be a decent indicator of value. The perceived ceiling that we could hit with little to no information from Teck would likely by in the high 2's, what it was at its peak last year, however we have been diluted since then.

Your post is a little too optimistic, I hope for the best as well, but overly optimistic pom pom type posts like yours seriously freak me out.

New Message
Please login to post a reply