Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It's obvious that Elmer wanted to take a stab at this. Can we connect the dots? We want to see if a big hit comes and what chemistry is in the rock. This is a bit of a wild card shot. No one should be shocked if we fire a blank. Elmer's pretty good at making educated guesses. He has a bit of a habit of never letting himself get excited without proof from the labs. I also have to agree with the reasons to drill there.

We should have the data Monday. No reason I can see that would delay it unless it's a massive hit and the numbers need to be confirmed. I think we have reason to expect a positive result it's just the magnitude that we await. Given the geology descriptions it's possible the drill hit a bunch of dykes with nothing in them. On the other hand, I expect a nice surprise.

So my question for today is when to buy. It this it for the day? Anyone else going to try a Friday Fear Down? Will we stay flat and have a 2 cent uptick right at the end of the day?

The chart shows the sellers controlled the price but the balance has gone flat. So we are oversold for now. You should have sold at 1.50 not today. Selling today means you think you need to protect your money ahead of anything that might happen over the weekend. I expect good news Monday regardless of the weekend with Greece. I don't plan to protect by going to cash. I think I actually want to buy and advise a buy to my friends. Just not sure if we can get it a few pennies cheaper.

Feb 10, 2012 01:04PM
Feb 10, 2012 02:27PM
Feb 10, 2012 02:42PM
Feb 10, 2012 02:52PM
Feb 10, 2012 03:09PM
Feb 10, 2012 03:11PM

Feb 10, 2012 03:21PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply