Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Thats the only image Ive ever had since I joined Agoracom and Stockhouse."

Yup that is correct and here is RogueWolf's first post on SH from 3/24/2011 that proves it:

"Just wanted to say,

Vette is bang on with his predictions here......the mineralization in Schaft creek deposit is immense.....even the outlying areas around the deposit are likely to be economically viable for production.

If nothing else theres now less for Teck to buy, and we aquire more resources that are purely for CUU stockholders. Look at this however you want but I think its more than worth the delay in the RE. Also who wants to have RE that lacks silver? Overall theres more than a billion dollars of silver in the ground there and with our new 30% stake thats 300 million CUU shareholders would be exempted from.

As for another Schaft Creek.....well one is enough.....Id take another half of one on top and consider myself lucky.....however again Vette is right about the hydrothermal alteration beneath Mount Lacasse......personally I think we might see this deposit double and then we can laugh all the way to the bank.

Id take a 10-12$ per share buyout from Teck. Great job to the management team on this one, youve significantly increased our value, Im more than willing to wait a little longer for a better return.

Regards,"

New Message
Please login to post a reply