Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Another good discussion. Thanks for starting it Rogue.

I think you and cbew may be on the same page here but perhaps semantics have got in the way. You say

'Teck also will not pay a full premium on anything that has not been proven..'

cbew says'I would beg to differ with your assessment.' but then says

'As was mentioned here many major companies like Goldcorp have paid substantial premiums'

There is a difference between full and substantial and I think cbew even acknowledges that

' True Teck is not going to pay full value for what is completely unknown ( as it would take decades to drill this out fully) but what if there are good indications ( from Titan, aerials, geophysics etc.) that another SC type deposit was there at higher grades?

So good points from both, I think.

On the production points, Rogue, I think you have to take future production costs and timelines into consideration as these have a bearing on current buyout costs. Teck has to consider the cost of organising finance for production while Copper Fox looks on counting the profits. So this is a factor in deciding to buyout CUU from the start. This gets rid of the timelines and reduces overall costs.

GLTA bbay

New Message
Please login to post a reply