Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Since everyone is looking at the minimum buy-out price and none of us have had access to all the information that the professionals have, it would be great to see how the professionals are looking at us. It's not non-disclosed info, it's just that we haven't sat one on one with Elmer and gone over the geology and deal structure on a regular basis like Stifel nor do most of us have any professional experience in interpreting the geology (I said most WG, Chappy and others). For whatever reason, the number 1 stockpicker in the U.S. (2010) decided to buy 10 million shares a year ago after the Whistler get together either for the house or for a client(s). In any event, these decisions aren't made lightly. With an average cost of $2.40, you can bet they are not looking at a $3.50 exit price. And this has always been a long term deal, so the economy, price of copper etc. isn't that big a factor in making the decision. They were obviously very comfortable then with the Teck position.

Accountant, it seems to me you picked up a piece of David McDonald's Burgeonvest Securities private placement. Can you share whether you have asked your broker how they feel about CUU at the moment and if they have a bottom exposure price in mind? I don't believe they would be classified as insiders, just David. Not expecting any solid info but they usually have a corporate slant on things when their investors call.

Just wondering. I think we would all appreciate it. Haven't heard from you in a while. Thanks.

Feb 13, 2012 01:35PM
Feb 13, 2012 01:57PM
Feb 13, 2012 02:37PM
Feb 13, 2012 02:40PM
Feb 13, 2012 02:44PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply