Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It was a horrible day for Greece. They still have to do some things before it is quieted for awhile:

"Following a day of high drama inside and outside parliament in Athens, the Greek coalition leaders now have to deliver some signed undertakings to Brussels that the measures decided last night are irreversible and will be implemented no matter who wins an election that is expected in April.

Eurozone finance ministers are then to agree to the bailout on Wednesday provided Greece meets its end of the bargain. Berlin is insisting most of the money is held in a separate account and is used purely to service Greece's debt. EU ministerial sources said that account could hold up to 70% of the bailout funds. By guaranteeing Greece's creditors are repaid, there would be no default." -- Guardian UK

When I was last in Greece about 5 years ago there was rioting in the streets and armed anti-riot police outside my hotel and on most street corners. I was told to move away very fast if I saw a crowd forming. This sort of protest isn't as far out for them as it was for us during the Vancouver riots, for instance.

Nevertheless, I hope this calms down and they keep their promises and they can get back to some sort of stable economy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply