Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

For those handwringers of you that are getting weak-kneed with the current share price and frustrated trying to value the Company based on current available info, here's a tidbit. One of the best investment companies and stock pickers in North America has looked at the data, held continuous management discussions (source: Mike) and has had their professional analzers all over this Company and the mineral field it sits on. The result, by my calculation, is that they (or a client) have invested probably in excess of one third more money into CUU shares than Banco Ernesto has. I calculate that Ernesto has $19.2 million in since July, 2009. According to Vette's calculation of 15 million Stifel shares, that would put them over $26 million. Now Ernesto is a CPA with a mining background. Stifel we know. David McDonald is a CA and savvy resource industry investor who has personally invested over $6.5 million (might be more) and his Burgeonvest-Bick securities Company has also participated in two private placements with CUU.

So to me, it comes down to four things:

1) Do your own due dilly

2) Follow the money

3) Be patient

4) Dare to dream

Good luck to all the longs. We deserve it.

Feb 15, 2012 08:48AM
Feb 15, 2012 08:54AM
Feb 15, 2012 08:55AM
Feb 15, 2012 09:09AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply