Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm no geologist but I think there is more good than bad in these drill results.

422 is showing great evidence for a whole new zone of mineralization. Most of the other drills confirmed and filled in around prior drilling or took on the unglamorous task of geotechnical drilling (421).

DH 425 was a bit dissapointing as neither it, nor 423 turned up the juicy mineralization that historic DDHAS 16 (b/w 423 & 425) had at depth. I suspect that the door hasn't closed on exploring around this area though.

421 turned out to be the 'dud' in terms of bonus mineralization. There was some hope that it would stumble into something juicy as it drilled for geotechnical info.

A lot of the significant mineralization reported in this NR is a bit deep so no new starter pit revelations.

All-in-all, I am happy with the drills. They could have come in a lot worse. 422, imho, is the real positive in this NR.

As far as Golfyeti's question around chargeability and mineralization... I suspect that each large anomally - like at 422 - will have its own personality (different mineralization event and process yielding different characteristics). IIRC, drilling the guts (the very core) of Big Red did not turn up the mineralization that drilling the orange/yellow halo around it. We only had one stab at the 422 anomally and I think Elmer took the best shot he could.

The story on the 422 anomally has only just begun. Is it part of ES zone? Is it a whole new zone?

jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply