Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Maybe it's 2% of the property that contains mineable mineralization, maybe it's 10%. But i'll tell you this, I doubt it's much higher and nowhere close to the >50% that the "we've only tested 1% of the property" argument suggests

I don't think anyone has suggested 50% of the property is mineablebly mineralized .But great if it was

No-one really knows the full percentages of the area but it is getting bigger.adding millions or even billions of tons each report (is this not good?) more metal is more metal.

Obviously this is lower grade copper, but way farther out (Creating more Potential)

DDH CF422-2011 located 1,200m north of the Paramount zone intersected a new zone of mineralization that averaged 0.15% copper, 0.06g/t gold, 0.010% molybdenum and 1.01g/t silver (0.25% copper equivalent) over an interval of 235m starting at a core length of 83.0m,

New Message
Please login to post a reply