Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My post got dwarfed by the NR about the holes, so I'm going to repost my question to the board.

My rationale is geared towards CUU, buyout timing as well as for future investments from CUU profits. Looking at the big picture, and integrating it with its relation to CUU.

With the Xtrata/Glencore merger, is it possible that (short term) commodities market would go down (assuming the merger goes through) since presumably Glencore would want to give shares at a time their prices was highest (and if that's the case, they'd expect their own share prices to go downwards short term). This happened with the IPO, and it did mark the "top" for commodities in the short term then.

If that's the case, how do you think that effects a buyout from any other major? Or, why wouldn't Glencore want to do a merger where they give their stocks at that they think the top is.

If it's TECK and their shares start to drop short term, does this benefit us or hinder us (assuming it's them that buys us out) - though, it's possible someone else ends up buying our position if they try to take on more iron.

I guess a lot has to do with timing of both deals, but generally.

Thoughts and opinions board?

New Message
Please login to post a reply