Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Poll: All I'll say is there had better be a halt. If the BFS is as little as only 20% better I'll be all over managment if no halt was ordered. I mean geez, was does it take to get a halt? We've had some NRs that massively grew our deposit and we got no halts."

Whether there is a halt (in trading) or not depends mostly on the timing of the NR and not on the significance of the news. The main purpose of the halt is to ensure that the NR has time to reach most investors who may be interested in the company and thus to ensure a level playing field for all.

If the NR comes out on a Friday afternoon after market close, there is no "halt" required because no trading is going on; the NR can reach all interested investors over the weekend and a halt is unnecessary. On the other hand, if the NR happens on a Monday morning just prior to the market opens, the regulators may order a halt in trading to ensure there is enough time for the NR to reach most investors. Of course, if the NR happens in the middle of a trading session, it will obviously require a trading halt.

I don't care much whether or not there is a halt; but I sure would love to see a NR; especially a NR on the BFS or a buyout! It has been a long time waiting! JMO GLTA!

New Message
Please login to post a reply