Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

1) pg 2: New 2011 Claims: The Mineral Claims acquired in 2011 are subject to inclusion with the Schaft Creek project under the terms of the Area of Interest provision of the Teck Option Agreement. Copper Fox has incurred expenses of $3 million related to the new property acquisitions. The terms and conditions for the inclusion of these Mineral Claims into the Schaft Creek project have yet to be negotiated with Teck.

I believe the new 2011 claims includes both the G/K claims (March 24, 2011) AND the Marko & Mott Claims (Sept 2011). Note that these claims are a negotiating point with Teck. CUU has full control over them.

Although, the existing RE/ Schaft Creek deposit could be physically mined without these claims, they make a better package together. The exploration potential in the G/K claims may offer a better twist to our yet to be released mine plan (i.e. potential for better shallower grades or better overal main pit design, tailings options etc.).

If you look at the "Schaft Creek Mineralized Trend", it starts south of our main, existing pit location and extends thru the G/K claims and beyond.

Note: I place DDH 422 on this map below at just inside the old claims, just above the word "IP Anomaly" [now Mike Zone]. I think Elmer had access to put DH 422 farther north and deeper into the ES zone in the G/K properties but seems to have chosen not to. Look at the Cat Trails map at the bottom...

This raises the question as to why the north schaft didnt' get drilled. I think that ES could not get Teck to approve any more drilling than what could be directly justified for the BFS work. The shortage of drills and time could be another factor.

The G/K properties are shown as a darker green outlined in red line. The squiggly zone of Cu hydrothermal activity is shown in lime green outline shaded white. The SC Mineralized Trend is between the two black lines. The Sept 2011 claims are not shown.

larger image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60356448@N04/5766463526/in/photostream/lightbox/

Cat Trails & Zone of Cu Hydrothermal Activity.

The cat trails (shown in white lines) came from a map of the G/k claims. I have my doubts about the trails crawling up the mountain. I think the main trail along Schaft Creek would be in pretty good shape. I place DDH 422 in this image at where the ES zone (blue line from the Aerial Mags) crosses the main cat road (approx). Near Cat road #3.

larger image: http://www.flickr.com/photos/60356448@N04/6195102515/in/photostream/lightbox/

New Message
Please login to post a reply