Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think TECK needs the mine plan details and FS in order to submit an offer... My guess is that negociations are not taking place at the moment.

I agree. I think they need the Feasibility to take to their partners to discusss their plans. However, I do think that as soon as the Feasibility is released if there is interest from Teck they will start to negotiate or strategize and approach Elmer before they announce what percentage they will earn-back. As long as they don't announce what percentage they want they can effectively hold back other offers. It would be to their advantage to negotiate a settlement based on being able to earn-back 75% and if they can make a deal do so and nullify the contract.

This means though that after Feasibility there will probably be a long period of time (not exceeding 120 days) in which nothing appears to happen. Then one day it will all be over.

The federal budget is being tabled in the house on March 29, a Thursday, so they might want to release that Feasibility a bit earlier.

New Message
Please login to post a reply