Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think you and a lot of people are getting frustrated here my friend...

Im holding a position til the end but Ive already begun to diversify into some other very promising juniors out there.....cant let my money be tied up too long.

Like a lot of people here I was hoping to have a large buyout...but unfortunately my investing strategies have forced me to do some rebalancing and realign my money within certain timelines.

I guess what im trying to say is that all these delays are probably forcing a lot of similar action. Professional investors dont want their funds tied up too long. Theres no buying pressure on the market as such....in fact its almost too bad Big E is doing a placement, if he was picking up these shares in the open market I bet the float would be a lot tighter...then we'd see some escalated prices.

I love CUU, dont get me wrong...this is one hell of a story and Im certain when the dust settles it will be long remembered. Personally I wouldnt be surprised to see another delay.....and the junior market is just starting to pick up. There is a LOT of undervalued companies out there....youll probably make an overall better return on some other stocks now.

Personally....if I had to narrow it down.....Id say the value in CUU was unbelievably apparent at .08....and Id say the value is unbelievably apparent at todays price. I think the fact that 75% was virtually guaranteed to walk away and also the fact that we have a contract that no one can read the fine print on is by and large why the market missed it.

CUU is an amazing stock....I follow a very risky investing strategy but it works for me......anyone who is risk averse or looking for near certainty.....load up on this stock.....you would not be doing anything wrong buying at $2.50 or above.....you will do well.

Hold this one regardless...there is no reason to sell it into a more uncertain bet....but thats just how some of us roll.

Sometimes people just get tired waiting for the end of a story...thats just how it is. It doesnt change the dynamics...the buyout price wontbe altered by a lack of interest...just the day to day share price.

This is the surest bet on the Venture in my eyes....there is nothing wrong with purchasing this one even up to twice its current price.

Rogue.

New Message
Please login to post a reply