Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The root of the problem last year was the delay caused by a company who would not accpt the silver. So we switched companies. If you look at the expenses you can see the huge impact it had on us. Last year is entirely their fault. We should have had more exploration. At least 2 more holes at the very min. Now we know there is more and what are we to do? Delaying the FS should have been dealt with by a very large drilling plan. I suspect this year will have just that. The time factors will limit what we can get done. 3 month for assays and 2 months for a few holes. (4 if all the drills are still there). 5 months max to get results. (This year is going to be even more busy for the labs.) If we drill starting May 1 then we get final results in Sept. It's possible we can get them 1 month early but look at the Teck clock. The clock starts in April and expires in July. I can see this making it difficult to come up with a plan for the year.

If we don't drill then we won't expand the deposits. I think because of this Elmer needs to drill for the root zone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply