Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

They're entitled to take some profit too.....just because they sell a bit is really nothing to make a big deal out of.

How many people here have seriously cut into their monthly budget accumulating this stock? Having been over extended before I can assure you, while frenetically awesome whilst in your stock frenzy.....it still leaves you kind of short on funds.

I wouldnt even pay this a second thought, look at the total position relative to total holdings.

If something were wrong here im sure it would be Big E leading the charge and bringing everyone down with him.

I dont share the "CUU is legendary" mentality, but there is a human side...and we all need to break money out of the markets from time to time.

Ill worry when I see millions of shares or positions sold....it is rather diluted after all.....but until then....

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply